Thursday, 12 November 2009

'food' magazine

My illustrations are in 'food' magazine this month! 'food' is a free magazine that is available across the South West from various delis, restaurants and shops, including; chandos deli, aqua, waitrose, tobacco factory, harvey nichols restaurant, provadore, gylly beach cafe, the rummer, hotel du vin, 5 degrees west etc. My illustrations are only small and if you don't look closely you might miss them!! They accompany some cocktail recipes towards the back of the magazine and there is also another small illustration on the next double page! Although small, I am excited to have some illustrations in a magazine which is widely distributed across the South West and hope that this will lead to more work! I also have an advert in the Bristol edition of the magazine!!!
The illustrations have also been used on the christmas e-card that is sent out by the magazine to all of their clients and customers! I will try and get some copies of the magazine pages and the e-card up on my blog soon!

(see post below for the illustrations that are being used by 'food')

No comments:

Post a Comment